One of our chefs will come to your villa, armed with just their knives and beautiful, fresh ingredients. While we cook, peek into the kitchen for a glimpse of the magic and enjoy the aromas of fresh home cooking. When everything is ready, the chef will plate an amazing meal on the china of the house and present a delicious family-style dinner to you and your guests. Afterwards, you relax and continue the evening while the chef tidies up and hauls out the trash.
Please note there is a $450 minimum for all onsite chef services.
We love kids! We offer portion and pricing accommodations for little ones and can slightly alter the menu for picky eaters. Don’t hesitate to ask us about how we can make a special meal that the entire family will enjoy.
Our extensive menus change seasonally to incorporate the freshest, local ingredients. Keep things casual by allowing us to serve your group family-style! We offer both a Chef’s Choice or Guest Choice Menu.
All packages include:
- Greens Salad, 2 Vegetable Sides, 2 Starch Sides, Entrée, and Dessert
- Staffing – Chef on-site
- Set up, clean up, and trash removal
Chef’s Choice – $132.50 per person
Tell us your likes and dislikes (as well as allergies and special requests) and we will design a surprise menu to unfold before you the evening of your event. Chef’s Choice allows for flexibility and creativity of menu, based on the freshest available ingredients at the time of your visit. When choosing this menu, be sure to share with us your preferences for proteins, ethnic flavors, style of cuisine, chocoholics, etc. Premium Items are welcome, but extraordinary requests may carry a Market Price Tag.
Guest Choice – $112.50 per person
Please choose from the following list of menus. No mixing and matching or substitutions, please. Food Restrictions based on allergies will be accommodated
- Nut Crusted Snapper / Mango Chutney
- Lemon Herb Quinoa
- Thyme Roasted Local Sweet Potato
- Smoky Caramelized Roasted Cauliflower
- Broccoli Sauté
- Spinach Salad / Pecans / Apple Cranberry / Pineapple Basil Vinaigrette
- Mango Cake / Raspberry Chocolate sauce / Candied Walnut
- Grilled Ribeye / Mushroom Beurre Rouge / Local Thyme
- Spinach Salad / Walnuts / Bacon/ Red Onion / Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Cucumber-Watermelon Gazpacho / Pickled Onion / Feta / Olive Oil
- Spicy Brussel Sprouts / Garlic / Bacon
- Roasted Root Vegetables / Citrus Vinaigrette
- Grilled Pineapple / Candied Pecans / Cruzan Spiced Rum Cream
Packin Heat (Vegan)
- Lentil Tacos / Fixings / Mango Salsa / Guacamole
- Spanish Rice
- Black Bean Salad
- Sautéed Corn / Poblano Pepper
- Sweet Plantains
- House Greens / Jicama / Radish / Bell Pepper / Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Vegan Banana Ice Cream / Coconut Caramel / Toasted Nuts / Candied Oranges
- Chicken Fried Steak & Gravy
- Homemade Biscuits / Whipped Butter / Tomato Jam
- Creamy Grits
- Stewed Collard Greens
- Vegetable Cobbler With Bacon
- Southern Salad / Mixed Greens / Apple / Pecans / Sweet Tangy Dressing
- Mud Pie / Chantilly Cream
- Blackened Mahi Mahi / Tropical Salsa
- Josephine’s Organic Local Greens / Painkiller Vinaigrette
- Corn Fritter / Herb Aioli
- Whipped Sweet Potato / Ginger / Local Thyme
- Creole Sautéed Vegetables
- Candied Carrot And Toasted Pecans
- Key Lime Tartlets / Citrus Chantilly Cream
All menu items are subject to change based on availability.
To help make your house the most exclusive restaurant in town, we offer a variety of additional services including a great wine, beer and beverage list, full or limited bar service, professional and attentive staff, furniture and equipment rentals, china, glass and silverware rentals, luxurious upgrades and much more!
A Transportation fee of no less than $75 for In-Villa Chef Services may apply in addition to our regular rates to Villas on the East End of St. John, Calabash Boom and beyond. Transportation fees may also apply to St. Thomas.-*